The next all-members’ meeting of Northampton Labour Party is this Thursday, 24 November, 7.30pm at Northampton Working Men’s Club, 56 Sheep Street, Northampton NN1 2LZ.
The meeting will be electing the remaining CLP officer positions. Momentum Northants Steering Committee is urging a vote for the following socialists:
- Trade Union Liaison Officer (TULO): Paul Bosworth
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender (LGBT) Officer: Natalie Frost
- Disability Officer: Sharon Prendergast
- Auditors: Mick Fitzmaurice; Mark Batterham
- County Forum Delegates: John Foulkes; Catherine Fritz; Pat Markey; Sharon Prendergast; Lisa Thornton; Steve White.
Documents for the meeting are available on-line: