It’s been a busy, interesting 12 months with some notable successes in the county.
We are holding our Momentum Northants annual general meeting (AGM) at 7pm, Thursday 9 February 2017, upstairs at Kingsley Park Working Men’s Club, 120 Kingsley Park Terrace, Northampton NN2 7HJ. The Club is wheelchair-accessible and there is a stair-lift to the first floor.
There is no car park but the surrounding streets (Moore Street and Chaucer Street) are not permit-restricted and it is also possible to park on Kingsley Park Terrace itself. Please note: Moore Street and Chaucer Street are both one-way. There are also several bus routes which travel down Kingsley Park Terrace/Kettering Road.
The agenda and motions are available to download from the Momentum Northants website.
The agenda is:
- Chair’s report;
- Treasurer’s report;
- CLP liaisons’ reports;
- officer elections;
- the imposed Momentum constitution, our attitude to it, and our plans for the next 12 months;
- county elections;
We will be electing to the following positions:
- Vice Chair
- Secretary & Data Manager
- Group contacts for the regional coordinating network (two)
- Group contacts for Momentum nationally (two)
- Social Media Managers (two)
- Labour Party Engagement Officers and subGroup delegates (two each)
- Corby and East Northants
- South Northamptonshire
- Youth and Student Officers (two)
- LBGT Officer
- BAME officer
- Disability Officer
- Trade Union Liaison Officer